The AQFLA Morse Signal Torch is designed to ISO18813:2006 standards, ideal for liferafts and lifeboats.
It is IP67 waterproof and self-floatable with a highly efficient LED light and a powerful battery, delivering a 300cd light intensity for more than 9 hours.
- Ideal for liferafts and lifeboats
- Powerful white LED light
- Five year battery life
- Gently press for Morse signal code
- Deeply press for a steady light
- Functional, simple and compact design
- Packed in a waterproof box
- Spare battery and LED bulb
|Model||AQFLA Morse Signal Torch|
|Dimensions||Body: 105 x ø42.36mm Box: 114 x 48 x 45mm|
|Weight||Torch: 65g Box: 115g|
|Battery Type||1 x AA Alkaline Battery|
|Storage Life||5 Years from Date of Manufacture|
- The AQFLA Morse signal torch is an independent handheld device, no installation is required.
- When replacing the battery or LED bulb, unscrew the light from the top and remove all parts. When replacing the bulb, screw off the used LED and replace with the spare. Replace the battery by ensuring the negative and positive poles are as directed.
- After replacement, align the switches and the rubber ring then tighten to ensure it remains waterproof.
- The light has two functions, Morse signal code and steady illumination, activated by a switch on the main body of the torch.
- For Morse signal code, gently press and release the switch.
- For a steady light, deeply press the switch into the lock position. Press again to turn off.