The AQ40S is a compact flashing lifejacket light, automatically water activated by its integral sensors or manually. Its unique size and shape, makes the AQ40S ideal for a variety of life jackets.
- Ultra bright powerful white flashing LED dome light
- Manual and automatic water activation by integral sensor points
- Functional and simple design
- Fixing clip designed for easy attachment
- Maintenance free five year battery life
|Model||AQ40S Lifejacket Light|
|Activation||Water Auto / Manual|
|Dimensions||50mm (h) x 22mm (w) x 31mm (d)|
|Output||Minimum 2.5cd Light|
|Duration||Minimum 40hrs Light|
|Storage Life||5 Years from Date of Manufacture|
|Approvals||SOLAS (LSA Code), ISO24408, USCG, USCG SOLAS|
- The light must be secured to the lifejacket in a position that provides maximum visibility when the wearer is in the water, preferably near the shoulder.
- Feed the clip behind lifejacket material or button hole and press into the light unit until it clicks securely into place. When fastened the light cannot be removed unless the clip is broken.
- The sensor lead must be fixed to the lifejacket by a suitable method to ensure water contact and to prevent catching when the lifejacket inflates.
- The AQ40L is a compact flashing lifejacket light, automatically water activated by the sensor lead or manually at the touch of a button.
- The light will automatically activate when the sensors at the end of the lead are immersed in water.
- To operate the light manually, press the buttonon the front of the unit.
- It is possible to turn the light off by pushing the button on the front of the unit, regardless of whether it is still immersed in water.