The AQLBA Lifebuoy Light is a alkaline battery powered man overboard emergency light to be installed with a lifebuoy.
When the light enters the water, the head of LED lamp end will float upwards above water due to the gravity design. The light will automatically activate and output a flashing white light.
- Powerful white flashing LED light
- Gravity sensor activates light
- Deactivates when LED lamp is downwards
- Functional and simple design
- Fixing clip designed for easy attachment
- Maintenance free five year battery life
|Model||AQLBA Alkaline Lifebuoy Light|
|Activation||Water / Position Auto|
|Dimensions||Main body: ø60 x 144mm|
|Duration||At least 14h over 2.0cd at -1ºC|
|Approvals||MSC.81(70) as amended, MED|
|Storage Life||5 Years from Date of Manufacture|
- The lifebuoy light comes with a clip and rope. The clip should be mounted adjacent to the lifebuoy, and the light placed on the clip and firmly tied to the lifebuoy with the rope.
- When the lifebuoy is thrown into the water, the light must be automatically pulled from the clip and thrown into the water with the lifebuoy.
- The light was designed with a gravity sensor activation system.
- The head of LED lamp will automatically float above water due to the gravity design which will automatically activate the light and output a flashing white light more than 2.0cd light intensity for at least 14 hours.
- When the head of LED lamp is downwards, the light will automatically turn-off.