The AQLBL Lifebuoy Light is a lithium battery powered man overboard emergency light to be installed with a lifebuoy.
When the light enters the water, the head of LED lamp will float above water due to the gravity design and the water sensors will automatically activate the light.
- Powerful white flashing LED light
- Gravity sensor floats LED lamp head
- Water sensors activate light
- Functional and simple design
- Fixing clip designed for easy attachment
- Maintenance free five year battery life
|Model||AQLBL Lithium Lifebuoy Light|
|Activation||Water / Position Auto|
|Dimensions||Main body: ø90 x 124mm|
|Duration||≥15h over 4.3cd at -30ºC|
|Approvals||MSC.81(70) as amended, MED|
|Storage Life||5 Years from Date of Manufacture|
- The lifebuoy light comes with a clip and rope. The clip should be mounted adjacent to the lifebuoy, and the light placed on the clip and firmly tied to the lifebuoy with the rope.
- When the lifebuoy is thrown into the water, the light must be automatically pulled from the clip and thrown into the water with the lifebuoy.
- The light was designed with a gravity sensor and water sensor double activation system.
- When the lifebuoy light enters the water, the head of LED lamp will automatically float above water due to the gravity design.
- The water sensor will automatically activate the light and output a flashing white light more than 2.0cd light intensity for at least 14 hours.
- When the sensors leave the water, the light will automatically turn-off.