The AQLRL Liferaft Light is a lithium battery powered emergency light for use with a liferaft. It features an external light which will output a flashing signal, and an internal steady light for reading instructions and basic illumination. When the liferaft is inflated, both the external and internal lights will automatically activate.
- Powerful white LED dome lights
- Internal and external lights
- Manual and automatic water activation
- Built-in water sensors for automatic water activation
- Manual on/off switch
- Functional and simple design
- Fixing clip designed for easy attachment
- Maintenance free five year battery life
|Model||AQLRL Liferaft Light|
|Activation||Water Auto / Manual|
|Dimensions||71.5mm (h) x 44.7mm (w) x 24.5mm (d)|
|Output||External Light: ≥4.3cd Internal Light: ≥0.5cd|
|Duration||≥15h over 4.3cd at -30ºC|
|Approvals||MSC.81(70) as amended, MED, CCS|
|Storage Life||5 Years from Date of Manufacture|
- Disconnect the wire connector to separate the external light from main light body.
- Unscrew the fixing-ring from the external light and attach it to the fabric on the apex of the liferaft canopy. Ensure the rubber sealing ring is tight and secure after installation. The internal light should be installed inside the liferaft using the buckle.
- The “O” shape ring should be tightly secured to the liferaft so it is pulled out automatically when the liferaft is inflated.
- Once installed, reconnect the external light to the main light body with the wire connector.